An activist, evangelist, author and world-renowned speaker, Christine Caine is the DEFINITION of a woman of God, and a force to be reckoned with.
Together with her husband, Nick Caine, Christine founded the anti-human trafficking organization, A21, which is committed to raising awareness, preventing future trafficking, taking legal action, and providing rehabilitation services to survivors of human trafficking.
Her activism doesn’t stop there. Not only is Christine Caine taking on the world of human trafficking, she’s on a mission to empower women EVERYWHERE. Her organization, Propel Women, believes in the passion, purpose, and potential of every woman everywhere. Propel exists to activate every woman to make an impact in her world for the Kingdom.
Christine’s heart for women and desire to grow the Kingdom of God is best seen in her speaking engagements. Not only has she published several books for the encouragement and empowerment of women, but she also travels the world, sharing her passion with women everywhere.
This Aussie is a model of faith, passion, and the Lord at work, for girls and women around the world.
Here are 25 Empowering Christine Caine Quotes to Keep in Your Back Pocket Every Day.
1. “Faith is believing God is who He says He is, and that He will do what He said He would do.” — Christine Caine
2. “Fear is no match for the spirit of God who lives inside of us!”
3. “God uses the unlikely to do the unimaginable.”
4. “There is nothing you can do that can make God love you any less.”
5. “You grow when you feed your spirit more than you feed your flesh.”
6. “If God said it, God can do it.” — Christine Caine
7. “God created you on purpose, for a purpose — and He never wants fear of the unexpected to hold you back.”
8. “We are a product of eternity, positioned in time and given gifts and talents to serve our generation.”
9. “You know you’re growing when you desire God Himself more than what you can get from Him.”
10. Jesus always walks with us through our disappointment, through our heartaches…leading us to recover our own wonder…leading us to something better ahead.” — Christine Caine
11. “If you don’t know what God really said, you’ll fall for what anybody says.”
12. “Healthy things grow, and growing things change.”
13. “You know you’ve grown when you truly care about the impact your words and deeds have on others.”
14. “Potential is the untapped, God-given power in us to multiply all that has been entrusted to us.”
15. “God wants us living on mission, fulfilling all He has called us to do.”
16. “Stay faithful where you are and God will take you to your destiny and purpose.”
17. “Remember how far God has brought you, blessed you, provided for you, protected you, favored you, and loved you.”
18. “God will always make a way where there is no way–though it may not be what we expected.”
19. “You have favor with God because of who you are IN Christ.”
20. “If you are called in Christ, you are called to LEAD.”
21. “God always prepares us for the place He has prepared for us.” — Christine Caine
22. “Impossible is where God starts. Miracles are what God does.”
23. “God wants us to learn how to accept every unexpected event as an invitation to trust Him.”
24. “You grow when your trust in God exceeds your anxiety about the future.”
25. When we expect instead of worry, then we can live with a heart full of hope.”
Feeling inspired? Be sure to get yourself a copy of Christine’s new book, Unexpected, available now wherever books are sold.
Read more here: http://www.faithit.com